Chocolate Bear and Vanilla Bear. lol. I just love [Scrubs].
"I have a major decision to make, I don’t want to wait around and let the decision be made for me."
Thats what i told myself when i started transition. Now i have been caught in a bit of a snag that i’m starting to freak out about.
I can either Quit my place of employment, the place that is the only place where i still present male, the largest contribute to anxiety, depression and dysphoria. and move on with my life.
or continue working until i can find a new job, something i have been saying for months now but nothing has shown up.
Recently i told myself that i would give a two weeks notice to my boss at the end of the month. I’ve still been sending in applications like mad but still have nothing to show.
I want to quit, I need to. It’s becoming to painful to go into work, but the money i get from there go into HRT and doctors visits and other thing important to transitioning. so if i quit and don’t get any thing within a at max 2 months i’m out of money and might have to put a hold on everything…that would be a living hell.
Now I’m stuck with my decision that I, myself have made. and I don’t know if it’ll turn out right or if I’ll regret it all too soon.